Our Promise to You
A gift to ShelterBox in your Will is a promise of shelter. A promise of calm amongst the chaos for the millions of people around the world whose lives are turned upside down by conflict and disaster. In return, this is our promise to you:
- We will always understand that family and friends come first and won’t try to change this.
- Your decision is yours alone. We will always respect your need to carefully consider leaving a gift in your Will – in your own time and without pressure.
- We appreciate that your Will is personal to you and will respect your privacy in deciding whether to leave a gift (although we’d love to have the opportunity to say thank you).
- We care and are always here to answer questions. If there is anything you want to know about your gift, or the people you are helping to support, please reach out to us.
- If you choose to remember ShelterBox in your Will, we will spend your money wisely – where it will have the most impact in supporting those to recover and rebuild.
We know that leaving a gift in your Will is something you’ll want to think about very carefully.
If you’d like to discuss leaving a gift to ShelterBox, please call 0300 0300 500 and ask for our Gift in Wills expert, Prue.