SOLAR LIGHT PRIZE DRAW - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Beyond the Box Rotarians Survey – Sept 2022
- The promoter of this prize draw is SHELTERBOX Trust, a registered charity (1096479) and a limited company in England and Wales (04612652), whose registered office is at Falcon House, Charles Street, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2PH, England.
- Eligibility – The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of ShelterBox and their close relatives or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize you may win. The promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw. The prize draw is open to those who provide their details prior to the 15th of October.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. There is no charge to register to receive our brand emails but a valid email address must be provided.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The opening date for entries is 15th September 2022 at 08:00 UTC, and the closing date for entries is 15th October at 09:00 UTM. Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be valid.
- How to enter: The prize draw is advertised by ShelterBox. Entries can only be considered by submitting a valid email address when completing the Beyond the Box Survey (Sept 2022 issue). Entrants who attempt to enter the prize draw without providing a valid email address will not be considered. All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw.
- ShelterBox reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by ShelterBox.
- The prizes are three LuminAid PackLite Nova solar lights to be allocated to three winners. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-exchangeable or non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Any tax or other charges payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winners.
- The winners will be chosen at random performed by a computer process on 17th of October 2022.
- The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the Closing Date, using the email address provided upon completion of the form. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick replacement winners.
- ShelterBox will notify the winners by email when and where the prize can be collected or delivered. Prizes will be delivered to an address within the UK. ShelterBox will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to request proof of prize winners’ identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and/or address that is reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
- ShelterBox must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation ShelterBox will send the surname and county of the prize winners to anyone who emails [email protected] or writes to the address set out in condition 1 of these Terms and Conditions (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the Closing Date of the prize draw.
- If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact ShelterBox at [email protected] In such circumstances, ShelterBox must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- ShelterBox does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite network or server failure of any kind.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third parties.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.