We’ve partnered with Farewill to offer you a free Will writing service which you can complete from the comfort of your own home.
How does it work?
You can either redeem your free Will online or over the phone. There is no obligation to leave a gift in your Will to ShelterBox, but we hope you consider doing so once you’ve looked after your loved ones.
Writing your Will for free Online
Take care of your Will in the comfort of your own home in as little as 20 minutes by following the steps with Farewill, the award-winning Will writing service.
To start planning your Will today for free, click Get started.
Writing your Will for free over the phone
If you’d prefer to discuss your Will over the phone, you can arrange for someone from Farewill to call you.
One of their experts will be in touch to guide you through the process.
Who can use it?
This free online Wills service is available to people aged 18 or over who live in England and Wales.
Unfortunately, it’s not yet available to those in Scotland, the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland because of key differences in laws around Will writing and inheritance. We’re working hard to make this available to everyone as soon as we can. If you are based in Scotland, the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland, or you have any questions on leaving a gift in your Will, we’re here to help. Please call for our Gift in Wills expert Prue on 0300 0300 500 or email us [email protected].
Our Gifts in Wills promise to you
A gift to ShelterBox in your Will is a promise of shelter. A promise of calm amongst the chaos for the millions of people around the world whose lives are turned upside down by conflict and disaster. In return, this is our promise to you:
- We will always understand that family and friends come first and won’t try to change this.
- Your decision is yours alone. We will always respect your need to carefully consider leaving a gift in your Will – in your own time and without pressure.
- We appreciate that your Will is personal to you and will respect your privacy in deciding whether to leave a gift (although we’d love to have the opportunity to say thank you).
- We care and are always here to answer questions. If there is anything you want to know about your gift, or the people you are helping to support, please reach out to us.
- If you choose to remember ShelterBox in your Will, we will spend your money wisely – where it will have the most impact in supporting those to recover and rebuild.