Our Brand Ambassadors use their online skills and contacts to spread the word about ShelterBox on as many platforms, to as many people as possible.
They enjoy creating their own content, and have the opportunity to develop their knowledge with help from our Digital Team.
If you have 1,000 followers on Instagram or TikTok, or 10,000 followers on Twitter, and you’re passionate about the work we do, we’d love to hear from you!
Does that sound like you?
More about this role
As a Brand Ambassador you will support ShelterBox by sharing our recent news, campaigns and updates from the field.
You will have the opportunity to develop your own creative content and engage with ShelterBox followers.
- Following ShelterBox across social media platforms
- Sharing provided posts and content across your own social media channels
- Making your own ShelterBox posts and creating content to engage with people on your own channels
- Actively promoting posts on your channels during times of disaster
- Engaging with our online community through social media takeovers, Facebook Live, and Instagram Live
- Undertaking fundraising challenges and sharing on social media
Why volunteer with ShelterBox?
Right now, more than 113 million people around the world have been made homeless by disaster and conflict.
By providing emergency shelter and tools for families robbed of their homes by disaster, we’re transforming despair into hope.
Whatever skills, knowledge or spare time you have, you can play a vital part in this process. All we need is your passion.